Sep 29, 2018

Sayuri Spirit of the Forest

It's taken a month, but I'm finally getting some home decorating projects done at my new house. I'm most excited about my room getting painted. I've been having in a pretty bare room for the past month and I just want to unload everything. (Also have a nail polish rack I've been itching to put up. I'm so excited!) Got one coat on tonight and my parents and I will paint the second tomorrow.

For this weekend, I wanted to go simple. I felt like wearing a brown this weekend so I didn't have a hard time picking what to wear. One look in a melmer drawer and I fished out Sayuri Nail Lacquer Spirit of the Forest.


Spirit of the Forest is described as "a holographic grey with brown undertones, gold shimmer, and large gold flecks." It's a Hella Handmade Creations exclusive inspired by My Neighbor Totoro!


It may be technically a gray, but I personally see it in most lights as a brown. Hence, it is a brown to me. Maybe a bit light for fall, where rich browns reign supreme. I don't care. It reminds me of chocolate milk and that makes me smile.

I've made my love of Sayuri neutrals known before. Anthea makes a good neutral holo, let me tell you. This is merely my latest fave from her. I'm glad to have this in my collection.

Hella Handmade Creations exclusives are sold during the middle of the month here

No comments:

Post a Comment