Sep 17, 2018

Team Rocket Nails

I figured that since I recently did a Pokemon mani, why not do another? Last time was Pikachu and pokeballs. This time is inspired by everyone's favorite band of wannabe Pika-nappers, Team Rocket!



For this mani I used polishes from both OPI and Sally Hansen's Insta Dri line. I love the Crayola collections from the Insta Dri line in particular. Not only do I get nostalgia from the names and colors, but they are fantastic for nail art because they're so pigmented.


As for the actual art, I was originally going to do the rose on my pointer. Then I remembered that Wobbuffet is a member of the group. Thumb rose it would be. Not the best rose, though. I suck at roses.

Items Used
Base Polishes: OPI You're So Vain-illa, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
Red: Sally Hansen Scarlet
Green: Sally Hansen Granny Smith Apple
Yellow: Sally Hansen Dandelion
Black: OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends
Base/Top: Vibrant Vinyls in Galactic Unicorn


No comments:

Post a Comment