Sep 21, 2018

Femme Friday: Aquatic

Anyone a September baby? My mother is one. The September birthstone is the blue sapphire, and that's all I can think of as I gaze upon our latest Femme Fatale spotlight, Aquatic.

Aquatic is officially a "grey jelly base with a strong blue glow (can lean to be an overall blue in some lighting); scattered holographic glitters, subtle sapphire glitters, and iridescent blue flake accents." One third of the Things to Love trio from last year, it is my favorite from that trio.


It does lean more blue to me overall. However, upon application you can see the gray base much easier. It takes three coats for opacity, as the first coat is extremely sheer. That being said, the blue glow and blue sparks are so worth the payoff. I love blue polishes and this is a solid one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment