Sep 14, 2018

Femme Friday: Seeing Your Soul

Happy Friday! It's time for me to spotlight another Femme Fatale polish again! Since I profiled one of my absolute favorites from the brand a couple weeks ago, I figured that I focus on one of my least favorites this time. This rare dud is known as Seeing Your Soul.



It is officially a "soft pink-biege crelly with soft gold shimmer, and glitters (white, baby yellow, silver holo, aqua, fuchsia, yellow) in various sizes." Unique? Yes. Gross looking? Oh yes! It reminds me of pox or something. Maybe it's the little fuchsia glitters against the base? Doesn't help that application wasn't the best. This is the result after three coats. (Dent on pinky my fault.)



I suppose I was attracted to how odd it looked when I first bought it. Sophie specializes in different looking polishes. It was a Fiend exclusive, which meant that it was customized for the Femme Fatale Fiends Facebook group. A fellow member submitted a photo for inspiration, won, and this was the result. To be fair, the swatch photos made it look better than it does on my nails.


It has potential and I can see how some people can like this. It's got that "ugly-cute" look that OPI Pineapples Have Peelings Too! fans may dig. I am not in that camp. I've seen its soul, and it's ugly af.

No comments:

Post a Comment