Sep 24, 2018

Cupcake Polish Double Chocolate Cupcake

This time I'm not posting nail art. Still got a lot of art I want to do, don't get me wrong. Heck, I nearly did a nail art look with today's polish as the base polish. Here's the thing, though- I couldn't do it. Not until I wore it on its own. Not until I saw this in the sun on its own.


Ooh, that was worth the wait.



Double Chocolate Cupcake is a brown linear holo with intense pink shimmer. I'm pretty sure I see some violet shimmer in some lighting as well. Arguably, I could describe the holo as intense too. Holy crap, is it in your face and stunning and perfect.



Perfect is a great way to describe this polish, honestly. Color? Perfect chocolate brown. Shimmer? Perfect. The pink is a sweet touch. Holo? It is strong but not so overwhelming that I can't see the base color. Formula? You bet! It was practically opaque in one coat but two coats covered and provided a richer hue. Even the name is perfect. I can picture double chocolate cupcakes and my sweet tooth is calling its name.



I wore this because creator Sara is planning on doing another Vault where retired polishes are available again during the Black Friday rush. This is one of the nominees (it appeared in a For the Love of Polish box back in 2016). It is also one of Sara's favorite polishes. I can see why. Even if it doesn't make the cut, mark my words- you must find this. Even if you rarely wear brown polish, get it. I never expected to love a brown holo as much as I do with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment