Sep 10, 2018

Nail Art Ft Cirque Colors Socialite and Crystal Tokyo

I follow color seasons for the most part. I'm currently in a transitional period where now that it's September, I want to do more autumn based manis now, but it's warm enough that I still want to do summery ones. For my first mani of the week, I decided to wear my untried Cirque Colors Socialite since it's a bright neon pink. It's cute, but felt too plain. It was super late in the evening when I painted my nails and I wasn't up to stamping or gradients. (That, or the design ideas I had were more appropriate for Valentine's Day.) That's when glitter toppers are your friend. It's definitely the easiest way to "bling up" a mani. Swipe and done. I decided to see what Crystal Tokyo, also from Cirque, looked like over it.



It's subtle over the darker pink. Still love the look. It's very girly. I figured that was it with this mani. Content, I went to bed.




It wasn't until after lunch that I realized what I also wanted to do for my mani. I took out a nail art brush and some white acrylic and ta-da, flower petal accent nail.


Simple, adorable. Not incredible (could even be executed better I feel), but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment