Sep 12, 2018

Stamping Mani: Wheat ft KBShimmer You Dew You over Virago Varnish Bloody Mary

I'm on a nail art kick right now. I just want to do all the nail stamping and freehand. Of course, with my luck most of my ideas are more appropriate for October. However, today I have the first fall mani I've done this year. It's a tweak of a mani I did last fall.

I started off with a base of Virago Varnish Bloody Mary. It's a dark burgundy similar to Essie Wicked that debuted during the Urban Legends collection from a few years back. Then came one coat of KBShimmer's Unicorn Pee topper You Dew You. I love using UP toppers when I can. They obviously pop most over dark colors such as Bloody Mary, but they also look cute over lighter colors.


I don't have many autumn related plates. Most of my collection is from Bundle Monster (now Maniology)'s Holiday plate set. I selected the top of a wheat design from BM-H11 and stamped at the tips. Some of the Holiday plate images have difficulty transferring but I had no trouble with this one.

Yay I got some of the green flash in a pic!
I dig the gold with the burgundy even if the design reminds me of wallpaper.

Items Used:
Base Polish: Virago Varnish Bloody Mary, KBShimmer You Dew You
Stamping Polish: Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold
Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM-H11

Virago Varnish is on long term hiatus. 

The Bundle Monster Holiday plate set is discontinued but I got my set from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment