Sep 28, 2018

Femme Friday: Swept Across the Sea

Happy Friday, y'all! I've got another Femme Fatale polish from my collection to focus on today. This beauty is a thermal, too!


Swept Across the Sea is a "warm beige to teal thermal with strong green flash." It was part of 2016's Birth of Venus collection, which was notably the first collection available through Femme Fatale's short lived US site. It was creator Sophie's favorite from the collection; I consider it mine as well.


I like to think of this polish as either Glass Coffin or A Fortune Teller's Charm's autumnal cousin. It certainly works for both of those. I prefer to wear this during Fall, regardless. It reminds me of a beach when the water is darkening with the seasons.


Like all of Femme Fatale's thermals I've found this one long lasting. The last two photos are recent. Obviously it still transitions just fine. Not bad for a two year old thermal polish! I'm optimistic that it'll transition for awhile longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment