Sep 18, 2018

OPI Peru Sally Beauty Exclusives Swatches and Reviews

Greetings, y'all! I managed to grab all three of the Sally Beauty Supply exclusives for OPI's Fall Peru collection. It took a couple minutes of finding these because my nearest Sally's did not have a collection display and just put them in with the core collection OPIs. But found them I did. Stay tuned at the end for comparisons!


(BTW, if you want to see my post for the ULTA exclusives for this collection, click here.)
Like many polishes in this collection, they are office friendly shades. Formulas were generally good. They dry shiny but I'd top coat all the same. All swatches include glossy top coat with matte accent nails.

Spice of Peruvian Life




Coral pink creme. My favorite color out of the three! Picture shows it as more neon than it really is. I used three coats in this swatch but when I had to redo a nail, I nailed it in two thicker coats.

Take a Hike to the Inca Trail




Peachy creme. This had trouble self leveling, therefore requiring three coats.

You Crossed the Nazca Line!



Dusty rose creme. If Spice of Peruvian Life is my favorite color in this trio, then this possesses my favorite name out of them! Two coats.

Before I go, here are some comparisons of OPI shades that I thought looked similar to a couple shades in this collection. While none of them are very unique, I don't have any polishes that resemble You Crossed the Nazca Line! in my personal collection.


Here is Spice of Peruvian Life versus Sorry I'm Fizzy Today from the Coca-Cola collection and Suzi's Hungary Again from the Euro Centrale collection. Sorry I'm Fizzy Today is lighter while Suzi's Hungary Again is a smidge darker (and has very subtle shimmer).


And here is Take a Hike to the Inca Trail versus I Archeaologically Dig You from this collection and You're So Vain-illa from the Coca-Cola collection. I Archaeologically Dig You is darker and more brown toned. You're So Vain-illa is obviously completely different.

What is your favorite shade in this trio?

1 comment: