Sep 1, 2018

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

And it's the start of September! I know I have Earth, Wind, and Fire in my head now. It's also time for DragonCon, which I'll be attending today while wearing Sailor Moon themed clothing. To compliment my leggings I'm wearing Colors by Llarowe's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.



Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is a "royal blue jelly with intense sparkle." There's not only some blue sparkle but also some silver. Formula is thicker yet workable. It'd be a one coater if it wasn't for a few lighter patches on the first coat. Definitely slap that top coat on to accentuate the depth this polish has. It truly looks like the midnight sky.


It's a "dupe" of the original version of Essie Starry Starry Night that goes for upwards of $200 online. Don't be fooled in thinking that it's a poor man's SSN, however. That'd be the Retro Revival version of it. It holds up on its own as a damn pretty (and good) polish.

King of Pops stand at DragonCon

Colors by Llarowe's main shop is currently here.



No comments:

Post a Comment