Oct 6, 2018

Subtle Plaid Nails

Just wanted to do something simple this weekend. Originally I just wanted to wear OPI Alpaca My Bags by itself but ultimately decided why not do some stamping. Plaid (or rather, plaid flannel) spoke to me. After choosing between tannish greige and white, I figured that the Moonflower Polish that I recently hauled would look good. A quick stamping test on a swatch nail confirmed. It's subtle, but I like it. It's like there's a reward for looking closely at my nails or in direct light.


Items Used
Base Polish: OPI Alpaca My Bags
Stamping Polish: Moonflower Polish Do Not Read the Latin!
Stamping Plate: Pueen Geo Lovers 02
Base/Top Coat: Vibrant Vinyls scented Get a Grip! base coat and Fast and Hard top coat in Galactic Unicorn

3 comments:

  1. Beautful mani! I love the subtle look and think it looks great. Thanks for getting a bottle of Do Not Read the Latin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Nadia from Moonflower btw. :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm still new to your brand but love what I have!

      Delete