Oct 5, 2018

Femme Friday: Ouija

Happy Friday! Since it's October, I figured that I'd profile some spoopy themed Femmes this month. First up is one of my first Femmes, Ouija.



Ouija is a charcoal gray with holo glitters and microshimmer or glitter. Can't really tell on the latter. It was a store exclusive for Color4Nails, a former stockist. I'm pretty sure this and another exclusive from the same time period were my first order at C4N.


Formula is great. Despite being an older polish it applied well. No flooding whatsoever, good glitter distribution. I'm wearing two coats with Gelous and topcoat to smooth out the glitter. One warning, however- I got color bleeding when adding my first coat of Gelous. Be sure to wipe your brush before continuing.


Bottle macro
I love wearing this during October. Between the name and the color, it is perfect for the Halloween season. Definitely wearing it again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment