Oct 2, 2018

Wax Empties, September 2018 Edition

Greetings, y'all! Got s'more wax empties to share today. I'll be doing these mini reviews in alphabetical order (both brand and wax name).



 Candy Panda

Apple Pudding Pie- Cinnamon apple pastry with a creamy custard filling. I don't get much cinnamon with this. Mostly a creamy apple scent. It smells delicious. Lighter than your average apple scent but still threw medium level. Would repurchase.

Strawberry Soda- A strong strawberry scent. Lasted about four hours and I love wearing this in warmer weather. Would repurchase.

Wonderful Christmastime- Peppermint + Marshmalloween (toasted marshmallow). Always a repurchase. It smells like Listerine when it's fresh but once it cures it mellows out. I love this for bedtime.

Ginger Fizz Boutique

I'll Melt for You- Dreamsicle. It smells as described. Threw great for a soy wax. I got medium throw for about six hours. Would repurchase.

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice- Pumpkin spice latte. I loved the iridescent glitter atop it. My brother (who lives with me) thought that it smelled like syrup and hated it, but I thought it smelled a bit like a latte myself. Threw great for six hours. Would not repurchase as my brother hated it.

Kitty's Konfections

Food Coma- Popcorn + glazed donuts. This company is defunct. It was embroiled with scandal regarding unfilled orders back in 2016. What a disappointment considering that this threw great for two year old wax. I was skeptical with the popcorn but the glazed donut note is a good companion.



Little Olive Tree Co

Marshmallow Vanilla Sugar Cone and Frosted Sugar Cookie- I won a Little Olive Tree Co sampler in June. I've been overall pleased with what I received considering I'm a big gourmand lover. This was a lighter scent good for mixing or nighttime melts. Might repurchase.

Obscurus

Cheap Thrills- Red apples covered in toffee, salted peanuts, and caramel. I was excited to get this sample with a Femme Fatale order. It smelled amazing on cold, plus it threw spectacularly for at least six hours before it finally started fading. Best soy wax I've tried. Would repurchase.

Sassy Girl Aroma

The Little Mermaid- Mac apple cotton candy salty sea air driftwood whipped cream. I get the mac apple, Salty Sea Air, and driftwood the most. Potent even in my 13W bathroom warmer. Glad I tried it, but I would not repurchase. Aquatics give me headaches.

Sweet Sage Scents

All You Need is Pug- Caramelized pear tres leches cake sparkle cake. It came in an adorable pawprint shape. I admittedly don't remember much else short of that I liked it. (Note to self: start taking notes.)



Vintage Chic Scents

Autumn in Salem- Pumpkin cinnamon sugared donut. I love this one. Definitely one of my favorites for fall. My sample shot was almost a year old and threw medium level for six hours. Have repurchased.

Lucy in the Sky with Cookies- Buttery cookies strawberries buttercream icing sprinkles. First off, I keep singing this name to the tune of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" every time I read the name. Second, I got a light cookie scent with a faint strawberry scent. Might repurchase.

Midway Treats- Saltwater taffy cotton candy frosting fluffy marshmallows. I love this sweet scent for warmer months. It's light but I enjoy it all the same. Need to try blending it since VCS mixes it with other notes all the time. Would definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment