Oct 25, 2018

Candy Corn Reverse Stamping

I love October. 'Wish it never ended. How is it already near the end of the month?


So many nail designs I want to do, so little time. Figured that while I still had some time that I should do some candy corn nails. 'Tis the season.


I have a love-hate relationship with candy corn. Sometimes I enjoy it but other times all I like is the smell or candy corn taffy. Now that's some good stuff. Oh, and candy corn nail art.


When I bought this What's Up Nails plate I really liked the candy corn design etched on it. It was a little time consuming filling in the sections but I think they turned out good for the most part. I'm more bothered by the strings coming off from when the paint was drying on my dotting tool than when I accidentally colored outside the lines. At least no outlines were picked up this time. I've been struggling with that whenever I reverse stamp.

Items Used
Base Polish: OPI Suzi and the Arctic Fox
Candy Corn Colors: Sally Hansen Insta DrixCrayola Dandelion, Sunset Orange, White
Stamping Polish: Celestial CosmeticsxColor4Nails Onyx
Stamping Plate: What's Up Nails B023

No comments:

Post a Comment