Oct 20, 2018

Sayuri Witch in Training

Today's polish was a minor lemming of mine for awhile. I knew I wanted it when I first saw it, but it came out the same month as Momocon. Con funds > polish. Someone eventually answered my ISO for this, and I couldn't be more excited.


Witch in Training is a Hella Handmade Creations exclusive that is a "holo navy jelly with red glow, holo red microglitters, and red-bronze-copper UCC flakies." It didn't have to be inspired by Kiki's Delivery Service (my fave Ghibli flick) for me to want it. I always get a kick out of blue-red combo polishes, particularly ones with a blue base and red flakes or glitter. It was love at first sight.


Formula is excellent for a jelly. I applied two coats here. Sometimes I get clumping from flakie polishes but that wasn't the case here. This is more or less smooth after one layer of top coat. 




I've been loving Sayuri's Studio Ghibli series. This is definitely my favorite so far. 

(BTW, you can get this month's entry, a Ponyo inspired polish called Magic, Love, and Ham, and many other polishes through Sunday night here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment