Oct 26, 2018

Femme Friday: Graveborn

This Femme Friday will be a quick one. Capping off this spoopy Femme Friday month is an old anniversary polish, Graveborn.




Graveborn is a "muted green-tinged-grey crelly with strong purple overlay." Every October Femme Fatale celebrates its birthday with a trio of polishes. This was a member of the Sanctum Trio, which commemorated its fourth anniversary.


This polish is sheer on the first coat and builds up quickly. I used three coats for this swatch. I especially dig the vibrant purple shimmer against the grey base. It appears more bluish in some angles.

Graveborn is one of those polishes where I forget how much I like it until I put it on. Yeah, it's pretty in the bottle. But on the nails? I think I know where my love of grey polish comes from. It's the first I remember loving, at least. It's worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment