Oct 23, 2018

Baroness X The Crypt Keeper

Greetings, boils and ghouls! Try not to lose your head over today's frightfully fangstastic varnish! I call it Baroness X's The Crypt Keeper.




Described as a "dirty olive camo jelly base with UP sister pigment, bright piercing blue glass flakies and pink to gold to green UCC flakies," this was a September 2018 Polish Pickup exclusive. The UP sister pigment shifts from gold to green to blue. I couldn't capture the most extreme shift in pictures, unfortunately.


Its jelly nature meant that it required three coats for opacity. I still get the slightest VNL in some lights but it looks opaque for the most part. I'm often too distracted by the sibling pigment and flakie shifts to worry about the sheer base.


My right thumb gives me the best example of the flakies. There's a rainbow on my nails, no holo required. I especially love when the blue flakies come out. They seem to "camouflage" into the polish until light shines on them. Simply stunning.

I ordered the October Baroness X Polish Pickup polish and I'm further anticipating that polish's arrival. If it's as amazing as this is I'll be psyched.

Baroness X is sold here.

No comments:

Post a Comment