Oct 19, 2018

Femme Friday: Wolfsbane

Some people love vampires, others zombies. I'm a werewolf girl. Lifelong fan. I consumed a lot of the classic werewolf flicks and folklore as a kid as well as more contemporary media such as Goosebumps installments. When I saw the name for this old glitter Femme, I knew I had to have it.




Wolfsbane is a "deep purple base filled with navy hexes and shreds, flecks of periwinkle and soft blue crescents, and highlighted by a sparse scattering and flashes of red." From what I can tell this is from fall 2013.


The glitter density is so intense that I prefer to just apply the glitter as a topper then build up the jelly on its own. I've worn it over dark blue undies before (including in these swatches) but haven't tried other colors yet.


Glitter application is good. It's even easy to get the moons out. Didn't have to fish any out. Generous amounts of top coat is required to smooth out the texture, but I haven't experienced glitter curling yet. Can't get much better than that with glitter polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment