Aug 21, 2018

Nvr Enuff Spare No Expense

Everyone's got a favorite movie. Mine's Jurassic Park. I've seen it so many times that I've practically memorized the script. When I heard word of a Jurassic Park themed indie polish box, it should be obvious what my reaction was. I couldn't afford the entire box but I did manage to split a box with someone on Facebook. Along with some waterslide decals and nail vinyls, I claimed the one polish I  wanted most- Nvr Enuff's Spare No Expense.





Exclusive to the July 2018 Fandom Flakies box, Spare No Expense is officially described as a "green/gold/pink chrome with micro gold flakies, a slight pink sparkle, and linear holo." The name originates from how park owner Mister Hammond mentions that he "spare(d) no expense" multiple times throughout the movie. I can't read the label without hearing his voice. Can't help but smile.



Another thing that makes me smile is Nvr Enuff's brush. It's like if OPI's Pro-wide brush made a baby with Sally Hansen Insta Dri's. The wide width and the paddle shape allow me to deposit color on my nails in practically one swipe and get closer to my rounded cuticles without flooding them.

shade

I technically achieved opacity in two coats. Technically, in that my nail beds were covered in most angles. I simply saw slight VNL when I held my hand against my ceiling light that I was anal enough about to go for a third and final coat.

artificial light
This is such an unique shade. It appears more gray in my poor indoor lighting but outside (or under my Ottlite) the other colors and holo really come out. Sunlight makes this a delight to wear. 

Nvr Enuff is sold here

No comments:

Post a Comment