Aug 23, 2018

Enchanted Polish Opool

Greetings, y'all! Today I broke out another Enchanted Polish- the bright and happy Opool.




Opool is an aqua with iridescent glitters and scattered holo. It is from the Somewhere Opal the Rainbow collection, a series of nine polishes with the same opalescent finish. I wore Organic Opals from the same collection earlier this month.



Like Organic Opals, you must wait before applying more coats. Otherwise the glitters clump together. I also recommend adding a second coat of topcoat to even out the glitter since it adds texture. This was sheerer than Organic Opals so I did need three coats for opacity.



I have to say, the extra work from the finicky formula pays off. It's gorgeous. Reminds me of jewels in a swimming pool. When I first saw the Somewhere Opal the Rainbow collection this one excited me the most. It's just as beautiful in real life as it is in pictures. Wait in-between coats and you'll be rewarded.

Enchanted Polish is sold here.

No comments:

Post a Comment