Aug 18, 2018

Stamping Mani: Geometric Nail Art Featuring Supermoon Lacquer Which Tastes Sweeter

I recently saw someone on the Supermoon Lacquer Facebook group use a Supermoon Lacquer polish as a stamping polish. The result was fantastic. Perfect transfer. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to try out my few Supermoons for stamping since they're so opaque. Maybe it's because I usually prefer straight up stamping polish unless I know that a regular polish will likely (or does) work? Can't hurt to try it myself. I tested Which Tastes Sweeter from the February 2018 Polish Pickup over OPI I'm Sooo Swamped! (one of my all time favorite greens).




Ooh, me likey. My image transfer isn't perfectly aligned but I love how crisp it is. Which Tastes Sweeter is a multichrome but I predominantly get the green shift. Works for me. Also digging the subtle holo from the image. Gives it more life than a straight creme.



Items Used:
Base Polish: OPI I'm Sooo Swamped!
Stamping Polish: Supermoon Lacquer Which Tastes Sweeter
Stamping Plate: Pueen Geo Lover 02

Supermoon Lacquer is currently closed so that owner Mardi can process up a gigantic preorder sale that recently ended, but it's sold here when it's open. 

I got my Pueen plates via Amazon, but they're also sold on their own website. You may even luck out and find some of their stuff at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment