Dec 2, 2018

Pokemon Go Community Weekend nails

Pokemon Go had a special Community Day to cap off the year. Instead of a single Pokemon hogging the spotlight for three hours, all the previous Community Day pokemon spawned at higher rates for an entire weekend. Got a bunch s'more Larvitar and Beldum candies so I'm happy.




I kept it simple. I used a Mundo de Unas stamping plate for the team symbols. Considered adding more Pokemon Go related images from the same plate but decided that that would've cluttered the look I was going for.



Sally Hansen Insta Dris are fantastic for basic stamping. Wouldn't trust them over black, but lighter colors? 9/10 times they're great. I was surprised at how the blue stamped, though. It was more watery than the others. Still transferred fine, however, so I can't complain too much.

What is your Pokemon Go team? Go Mystic, baby!

Items Used:
Base: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Red: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Scarlet
Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Dandelion
Blue: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Denim
Stamping Plate: Mundo de Unas Pokemon plate (review)

No comments:

Post a Comment