Dec 24, 2018

OPI Skyfall and Goldeneye

Happy Christmas Eve! What's everyone's plans for tonight? My family is planning on making pizza (our yearly tradition) and watching holiday specials.



Today's mani is brought to you by two cult fave OPI polishes. Both come from the James Bond Skyfall collection back in 2012!




The red is Skyfall, a dark wine red creme. It's showing much lighter in the above photo; my first photo is much more accurate. Color is similar to Mrs O'Leary's BBQ. Formula is pretty good. It didn't flood my cuticles like some reds are prone to do. I did three coats but could've done two average coats.


The gold is Goldeneye, a gold microglitter. This did take four coats to build on my free edge, but man is the effort worth it. It's stunning. I love it on its own. It's quite reflective. I also did one coat over a Skyfall nail as an additional accent.

It's a simple look but the dark red and gold combo looks so luxurious to me. Maybe it's the Goldeneye talking. These two are so popular for a reason.

This look was originally going to be my Christmas one. One long dish washing session later, however, and I desperately needed to redo my mani. You'll see it tomorrow. Until then, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment