Dec 10, 2018

JReine Lagniappe over OPI My Twin Joey

Who's already set up their lights and/or tree? Congrats, you're faster than my family. My dad is currently out setting up some lights and I'm about to make some room for the tree after writing this. Christmastime is finally here!

As it's finally getting more festive here, I decided that I didn't want to go with a simple creme polish like I've been wearing lately. Not just holo, either. We're gonna get showered by some Unicorn Pee in this joint!



I'm admittedly pretty uncreative when it comes to wearing UP. The last couple manis I've worn with it have been the same "UP over burgundy or black." I haven't worn it over blue, which is a classic combo. Figured that I finally do it. Loving the effect so far!


My blue is OPI My Pal Joey from the Hello Kitty collection. It is a rich blue and excellent for nail art.


Today's UP topper is a topper with a twist. One of my first JReines, Lagniappe is an OG UP and holo topper. I worried that the holo would overwhelm the Unicorn Pee. Fortunately, the UP is front and center! If anything the holo fills in what the UP particles do not cover. There's an extra depth to the polish courtesy of the holo. 





I usually can only capture the red shift in my UP pictures. I had to resort to using crappy indoor lighting to capture the extreme green shift. Also got some of the gold! 

Red to gold to green shift is so perfect for the Christmas season! I may wear it again before the big day. 

Are you on the Unicorn Pee bandwagon? What is your favorite color to wear over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment