Dec 19, 2018

Swirled Mint nails

As I mentioned in my Peppermints in the Parlor post, I love peppermint. It's my favorite scent and taste. The stronger the better. I also love rainbows. So this mani is a match made in heaven for me.

For this image I used a sweets themed ItGirl plate from Polish Pickup. It transferred great with the Sally Hansen Insta Dris I used. I just stamped in different colors for different flavors. Blue is wintergreen, green is spearmint, yellow lemon, red the obvious peppermint, and the pink based one is cinnamon. 



This look just makes me so happy. I had this idea brewing for awhile. As simple as it is, it transferred wonderfully. Any "defects" are my fault while stamping it. I really dig ItGirl plates. They have some awesome selections.



Do you like peppermints?

Items Used
White: Color Club French Tip
Red: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Scarlet
Pink: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Carnation Pink
Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Dandelion
Green: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Granny Smith Apple
Blue: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Bluetiful
Stamping Plate: ItGirl mini LE 102

No comments:

Post a Comment