Dec 1, 2018

Wax Empties, November 2018 Edition

I didn't empty, let alone melt, that much last month. Mostly because of fatigue and illness. Hard to enjoy scent when your stomach is churning, you know? That being said, everything I emptied this month was an old favorite or a newfound hit.


Mini reviews will be in alphabetical order for both scent and vendor name.



Candy Panda

Pumpkin Marshmalloween- pumpkin + toasted marshmallow. A light scent, not as spicy as some pumpkin scents are. Perfect for the season. Would repurchase.

Wonderful Christmastime- peppermint + toasted marshmallow. This was in a muffin tin (think mini loaf). I got four melts out of it. This is one of my favorite scents of any vendor. Always a repurchase.

Rosegirls

Lavender Peppermint Coconut Mallow- This was in pie slice form. I usually get 4-6 melts out of a slice. Obviously a bedtime scent. The lavender was more herbal. I enjoyed it but I ultimately prefer "original" Peppermint Coconut Mallow. Throw was slightly weaker than most RG for me (but still strong) and lasted for a few days worth of melts. Might repurchase.

Vintage Chic Scents

Black Cat Crunch- Cider Lane Whipped Cream Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yummy! Cider Lane is a strong scent so I got a strong throw from this despite it being newer VCS. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a great addition. Would definitely repurchase.

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving- Sweet Potato Pie Toasted Marshmallow Sugar Cookies Caramel Cupcakes. Melted on Thanksgiving Day. I'm not a big sweet potato person but I enjoy this blend. It's light but lasts for awhile. Would repurchase.

The Warrens Visit Cookie Monster- Gooey Marshmallow Glazed Cinnamon Donuts Cider Lane Sugar Cookies Sugar Cookie Dough Buttercream Frosting Sugar Milk. A favorite seasonal scent for me. I love Cookie Monster blends and this is one of my top faves. Medium throw and average length duration. Always a repurchase.

Under a Hula Moon

In My Life- Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice and Smooth Butterscotch Bourbon. I mostly got apple butterscotch. Throw was great and lasted forever. My mother didn't care for it, however. Wouldn't repurchase it only for that reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment