Nov 30, 2018

Femme Friday: Caliby

Thank goodness November is finally ending. It felt like it lasted forever. For my final mani this month, I went with an older Femme Fatale store exclusive- the feline inspired Caliby.




Caliby is a stockist exclusive. It's an off white crelly with gold, copper, and black glitters. I believe that it was inspired by the stockist owner's calico cat, Caliby. Hence the name and color scheme.


Since it's a crelly base it's a bit sheer. I'm wearing it on its own three coats but you could always wear matching undies under it if you wish.


Even with the sheerness, this is one of my favorite store exclusive Femmes. It's so unique compared to the others I own and have seen. I'm not much of a neutral person and while I wouldn't consider this a work friendly color because of the glitter, I do enjoy these twisty neutrals. It's a "happy" neutral to me. Purrfect!

Caliby is only available on Beautometry, along with other beautiful store exclusives!

No comments:

Post a Comment