Nov 20, 2018

OPI Green on the Runway

I had to cut my nails back recently. Slipped down my porch in drenching rain and snapped off almost all of my nails, lucky me. Fortunately, none broke beyond my smile line. At least my nails grow fast.


I recently found OPI Gelcolor Pro Health base and top coat at Marshall's for $4 each, so I'm trying that as a gel base over RNP now. First up is an old OPI called Green on the Runway.




Green on the Runway is from the 2014 Coca Cola collection. This green to brown duochrome was inspired by a Sprite can. Or rather, the green in a Sprite can. It's not the exact shade of green like how Coca Cola red closely reproduces Coke Red, but it's sure pretty.


Formula's pretty good. A slight bit brushstroke prone but it covers in two coats. Sometimes duo and multichrome polishes have watery first coats but that's not the case here.



I was waiting to wear this polish until the fall. It's perfect for the season. Might be great for May as an emerald polish too since it's green in most shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment