Dec 12, 2018

Creative Cuticles Take Chances. Make Mistakes. Get Messy.

December is a muggy month in my neck of the woods. Lots of muck on the ground after the latest downpour(s). Snow would be an improvement. This latest mani isn't the most festive but I appreciate the rainbow this polish provides.


Take Chances. Make Mistakes. Get Messy. was one of the three polishes I hauled last month at Polish Pickup. It is a "pinkish purple creme base with the WHOLE rainbow of holo microglitters."I don't see holo effect in the bottle or on my nails. I do see the whole rainbow though. ROYGBIV is accounted for.


Formula is pretty good. I only needed two coats. It did feel a little thick but nothing that thinner can fix up. The brush stem is shorter than I usually use but I could still control it just fine. 

I love the penguin on the bottle
Between the rainbow glitter and the pink base color I like the boost of color contrasting against the drab world outside. I always loved rainbow glitter (I have a small collection of toppers from Deborah Lippmann to Wet n Wild) and this is unique to the ones I own. I also appreciate that it's inspired by the bubbly and eccentric Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus. Can't help but smile when I read the polish name in her voice.

How's the weather at your town? Hope you're safe if you were affected by the latest winter storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment