Jul 22, 2018

Stamping Mani: Sally Hansen Cerulean with Whales and Waves

Sally Hansen x Crayola Cerulean with stamping
As I mentioned in my previous post, Sally Hansen Insta Dris are fantastic for nail art. I've done a series of monochromatic nail stamping manis featuring polishes from their first Crayola collaboration "Back to School" for roughly the past year. Last August I did a flower themed pink mani, then this spring a green leaf mani. This weekend I wore a blue ocean mani.

For this mani, I wore two coats of Cerulean as a base. It was almost a one coater, but needed that second to even out. I then stamped using Rica's stamping polish in Robins Egg Blue and a nautical themed Born Pretty plate. It wasn't until I worked on this plate that I noticed the little whales on the sides of the design. So cute! I wish they were more apparent.

Anyone else do a sea themed mani this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment