Mar 1, 2019

Girl Scout Cookie nails

It's Girl Scout Cookie season! This was my favorite time of the year when I was in Scouts along with platform tent camping in the fall. I felt strangely festive for it. You know where it's going.




It's not the most original look, admittedly. There is a fabric they sell at Joann that looks similar. Still was fun to draw the cookies. I got the most joy drawing the Samoas/Caramel Delites. I also custom mixed some colors to get certain shades for the cookies. Can you recognize the ones I painted?


Sally Hansen Crayola's Granny Smith Apple was the closest to Girl Scout green that I could find. I'm pretty sure that the actual color is copyrighted a la Tiffany Blue and Barbie Pink. 


What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie? My personal favorite is Tagalongs, especially frozen. Gives them a nice snap.

Yum!

Items Used

Base Polish: Sally HansenxInsta Dri Granny Smith Apple
Yellow: OPI Good Grief!, Meet a Boy as Cute as Can Be
Browns: OPI Chocolate Moose, Squeaker of the House, How Great is Your Dane?

No comments:

Post a Comment