Nov 5, 2018

Nail Hoot Autumn Fire

I don't wear red polish often. It's more of a nail art tool for me. When I do wear it, however, it tends to be reds with a twist like Nail Hoot Autumn Fire.




A Polish Pickup exclusive, Autumn Fire is "a stunning, bright, cherry red polish filled with pink, orange, and gold microflakies." Stunning is right. I'm a bit bummed that I wore this when it was overcast because it's preventing me from seeing its full potential. The microflakes "dance" on the nail.


Base formula is jellyish. It requires three thick coats for opacity. Any thinner and you get VNL. It applies relatively evenly, however.


Despite the name it's not appropriate for just autumn. Besides Valentines Day I think it'd be great for the holiday season or even Chinese New Year. It's got an obvious gold shine to it, y'know. Or if you're a red lover it's great for all year. Your pick.

Nail Hoot is sold here

No comments:

Post a Comment